Tuesday, March 26, 2013

1 Month Old...and some Colorado Cousins!!

 So...as I thought the posts would be further and further apart the more I got back to work and we've also had some more visitors which also keep me busy!  This time it was Grandma and Grandpa Loehfelm and some Uncle Tom action as well but we'll get in to that a bit later.  In the meantime, here are some pictures of George in his chair, which he has come to love!  I think the choice of finger in the first picture has to do with the amount of pictures I take and not the chair!  It vibrates and I can't figure out why these chairs aren't more accessible for adults.  I think I might enjoy one.  It's also great because it allows Courtney and I to hang out in the kitchen and make breakfast, lunch, and dinner while all hanging out together.
1 Month Old
 We also celebrated the big 1 month birthday this week!  I can't believe how fast that first month was and I'm sure it doesn't slow down as time goes on.  It must mean we're having fun.  We were able to go for a long walk on George's 1 month birthday as well.  The weather was beautiful and I know Mom enjoys getting out of the house.  It doesn't happen often!  He also digs the car seat which is great.  He pretty much falls asleep right away and stays relaxed.  If he does wake up, it doesn't bother him and he pretty much sits there and checks things out.


Great Day for a Walk
Enjoying the Car Seat






Mercedes and George
 We had a snow storm the day after the walk but it returned to being nice in time for some more cousins to come visit!  Mercedes, Ben, Megan and Pete came to meet George and he was loving it!  It's always nice to see some more Colorado family and I know there are plenty of great times to come.  Mercedes is working on her babysitting skills and I know Ben can one day teach him some hunting and fishing techniques.  He also has some cool toys and animals that George will no doubt want to know more about in the near future.
Stretching out...it was a long month
Ben, Mercedes, George and I





Not the best 1 month picture...we'll work on it


No comments:

Post a Comment